Invest in Yourself: Put Your GI Bill® Benefit to Work
Take the first steps toward a new career in tech through courses in Dallas. Veterans can now use their GI Bill® benefit to learn Cybersecurity Penetration Testing and Data Science.
For those who are eligible to receive G.I. Bill® benefits, Divergence Academy is proud to accept the following bills:
- Post-9/11 GI Bill (Ch. 33)
- Montgomery GI Bill (Ch. 30)
- Select Reserve GI Bill (Ch. 1606)
- REAP GI Bill (Ch. 1607)
- Vocational Rehab (Ch. 31)
- Dependents Educational Assistance (DEA) (Ch. 35)
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
VET TEC is a tuition and housing assistance pilot program focused on advancing your IT career by offering high-tech training and skills development sought by employers. If you have at least one day of unexpired G.I. Bill® entitlement, then you may be eligible for VET TEC. We are currently unable to accept VET TEC funds for part-time programs.
The following bootcamps are eligible for VET TEC:
- Data Science Immersive
- Cybersecurity Professional Penetration Tester
How to Receive Your Benefits:
- Apply to VA to obtain your Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
- Complete the VONAPP application on the VA website using the VAF 22-0994 (The VAF 22-1990 is only required if you have never applied for any VA Education Benefit in the past.
Note: If you already receive VA education benefits, you don’t need to fill out VA Form 22-1990 again)
- Apply for Divergence Academy’s Data Science immersive program or Cybersecurity Professional Pentester program
More Information – VetTec Veteran